Tuesday, February 28, 2017

1 Mar 2017 - S$240

So after going through the initial spike, I spotted a sort of resistance line, and with the RSI (1 min) at around 60+ together with the RSI (1 day) at 60+ too, I shorted at about 0.76609. After about an hour, the position handn't closed, so I took a quick glance. Oh man! 2 crazy spikes had happened and I was facing a S$2,500 paper loss! Stuck to my guns though, believing in my system and waited it out. Presto, it dipped back down, and I got a buzz saying the position closed at 0.76589. The day is done. Or so I thought.

Suddenly received an alert that a support line (0.76550) was hit. Checked the charts and saw that it had broken clear through to 0.76432. Decided to make a quick trade and went long for 2 pips. But it being so close to the end of the day, and furthermore going long when the RSI (1 day) is high, there some slight fears. Within the minute, I saw a drop to 0.76390. Then it rebounded to 0.76444. 12 points for a S$100 profit. I decided not to wait it out for another 8 points and S$40, so I closed the position pronto. That being said, right as I'm typing this, my 2 pip limit was hit. Well no worries, I had gained peace of mind, and further verification that my system still works. So all in all, a good day still.

228 days left.

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment