Wednesday, July 12, 2017

13 Jul 2017 - 0.769

Lost a big bunch once again. Down 4k. It feels like staring all day could still work, but I'm not able to do that.

Maybe with my new knowledge of EMA6 trends on the 240, 60 and 15min charts, I can go back to my previous strategy of making 1 pip a day. This would generate about 100% returns a year thereabouts which is not too bad. Starting off with $1050 today, let's track this journey.

Just made my first pip ($6), so tgt met for the day. $1056. Maybe can do several entries as well. Today I aim to go short (cos it really is topping out), but only with a strong EMA6 downtrend on 15 and 60min, or go long on a strong EMA6 uptrend AFTER a downtrend, which is the long term strategy - go in the direction of all 3 trends.

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment