Thursday, April 19, 2018

0.2% gain - 50.9% gain overall since 9 Feb 18

So ard 1030hrs I saw it had hit a low of 0.7704,and rebounded to 0.7713. So this seems to be a channel effect for an overall downward trend since Feb 18. Shorted it for a 5 pip limit. It hit 4 pips, then rebounded back up all the way to a 2% paper loss. Waited it out and closed when I hit a 0.2% profit. You never make losses when taking profit ;) besides, that's how much I'd get in a year if I left that in the bank. So not bad at all, haha.

I didn't want to be stuck in a trade and miss out on future trading opportunities. I had thought the equilibrium line was 0.7713, but in fact it might be slightly higher. I'll probably aim to short it when it goes above 0.772, with double red in lower time frames like 10-30mins. Trade safe!

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment