Thursday, June 2, 2022

EMA Bounce Strategy

 Encouraging results after a month plus. Let's see where this goes!

1. Start with 25k

2. 2 Contracts at any time.

3. 4 pairs at all times - AUD/USD; EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP (these have the lowest spread on IG trading, my chosen platform)

4. Set 8, 20, 50 EMA.

5. Place orders off the bouncing 8 or 20 EMA, in accordance to the 50 EMA trend.

6. SL at the 50 EMA, TP at 1:1.

So far, it's really been 5-10 mins a day, just to set new orders, or adjust existing orders. Gone from 25k to 34k since 25 Apr 2022. 38% in about a month plus, with highly sustainable trading habits - literally 5-10mins a day. In fact, writing this post probably takes longer!

Only problem is I've had too many wins, so I'm not sure if I'll get into another 9 loss streak a la pivot bounce strategy. So far, 15 wins to 6 losses, with no more than 2 losses in a row. Average loss is around 95 pips, average win is around 70 pips (but that includes the 3 trades which I manually closed cos I wasn't sure of the trend - i.e. trades 14, 15 and 20).

Trade safe!

X







No comments:

Post a Comment