Monday, May 14, 2018

Massive 58% loss - Starting at $216 on 15 May 18

So I lost a trade yesterday at 55pips. But the travesty of it was that - I clicked on the wrong currency! Didn't realise I was on EUR/USD instead of my AUD/USD! Well, decided to let the trade run anyway - and ended up with a loss.

But it's ok! I'm in this for the long term. So now is just the chance to continue trying my latest strategy to see how it pans out. In fact, this is actually starting clean ($216) as all my earlier gains were from varying strategies.

So with $216 as a starting base, I can only buy 1 mini contract. This means every 20 pip gain is a 12.3% gain. My downside is then 33.8% every trade. I'm doing a big no-no in trading i.e. over-leveraging. But since this is an experiment, let's go with it! Trade safe!

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment