Monday, February 19, 2018

2% gain

Went in at 2230 on Monday and saw one red bar for Saturday and the current Monday price at the open of Saturday. Theoretically, I should wait till 2359 to see if the Monday bar were red, and if it were, I'd go short with a 100 pip stop and an 8 pip limit.

However, if the pressure was gonna keep going down, it would mean entering at that price would definitely put me in a better position than waiting till 2359 - assuming of course Monday were red.

So I went for it, and saw a 3.9 pip gain in 5 minutes - which I closed out cos this was a trade that wasn't really according to the rules, but had elements of it. So I should be happy to take some profit, 2% no less. $5 gain on a $250 capital. The remaining 1.5hrs could've seen a jump up for a green bar, meaning a no-trade day.

So let's set the alarm for 2359 and see if my trade set up (2 same colored bars on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday) strikes.

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment