Tuesday, February 27, 2018

4% gain - 22.8% overall since Feb 18

So yesterday and today, I didn't follow my trade rules :( Here's why:

Yesterday saw 2 green bars. So I should've gone in and I actually would've made my 4% if I had. However, the second green bar actually closed below the first as it had gapped downwards. Hence I was afraid of a trend reversal.

Well what happened was the price rose, but over the course of today it dropped back down. Whe I went in at 2315, it was a red bar. So this means I shouldn't go in as I don't have my double bar. Yet, precisely because I had predicted a downward move yesterday, I expected it to continue downwards. So I set my 100 stop 8 limit, and presto, right before bed I checked in and it had cleared. The experiment continues...

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment