Wednesday, February 21, 2018

4% gain, but more importantly, the largest overall returns from a strategy so far!

All rules met, so I went in today. I had traded long at around 2355, and had made some gains already at 0000. I then adjusted my limit to 8 pips off the close, but at 0015 I took a peek and saw I had already gained 4%. So I decided not to be greedy and took profit. Well turns out as I'm writing this, if I'd let my stop/limits run, I would've hit the sweet spot. But it's ok - means I took less profit, but my trading system still works out. Am up 18.8% (from $250) since 8 Feb 2018 - my best track record ever for a trading system! You can see all my trades in the transaction history I've attached today. Note that the losses were due to erroneous clicks as I was still fumbling about the settings, haha... Trade Safe!

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment