Thursday, March 22, 2018

Demo Account Strategy

So today I opened a trade downwards on the AUD/USD. Throughout the day, it hit a high around 0.778, but at 2230hrs, it dropped to 0.7709. I took it as an indication of a stophunt since the overall trend is downwards, and so shorted it.

The amazing thing about compound interest is that previously, a 50 pip limit would give me a 20% gain on my capital. But now because I've already doubled my money, I've already earned 20% after 20 pips at 0030hrs. But I'll stick to my 50 pip rule and let the position run, see how it does, and whether I can repair bad trades instead of taking losses.

At mid-day, there was a rebound to 0.774. But it finally closed on Saturday morning at 0.7697 for a running 10% profit. So it's now a wait and see if we are in a trend reversal, or if it was truly a stophunt. Trade safe.

Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment