Friday, March 2, 2018

Strategy Update - Close Position at 0630hrs

I'm seeing some pretty disturbing trends in the historical market, such as 1200 points before a reversal. My money management and risk reward is terrible, and I'm depending on a virtually 100% win rate.

One thing is that my trades have all closed by the time I wake up. Perhaps a simple rule would be to take losses whenever I wake up. So far, I've made about 64 pips. If I ever lose, it would probably be abt 50 pips (no energy to check historical trends anymore!)? So that kinda extrapolates to making 14 pips per loss. That's not too bad ain't it?

I achieved this in 1 month. So in 12 I'd make about 168 pips. That's about 200 bucks a year on a 250 investment. 80% returns. Doesn't sound too bad eh.

Let's try it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment