Monday, August 13, 2018

Open Trade - EUR/GBP at S2 - Closed for 19%

Opened IG, saw some pairs in the middle of pivot points, and saw EUR/GBP at S2. So took a trade 15 pip stop, 18 pip limit (cos S1 was only 10 pips away). Running a $700 profit now. Let's see where it goes.

Some hours later I logged in and saw $8k gains. Another 5 pips to my TP at today's pivot, so I decided to leave it, but pushed my SL to S1. It reversed and I ended with 5k gains. "Lost" 3k, but 2 learning points - you never lose money when taking profit; I wonder what would have happened if I left it overnight instead. Once again, I have hit the 60% gain level - 65% actually. Can it be pushed even further, or will I start losing again? Trade safe!

Edit: turns out I would have hit TP if I'd left it. Haha! I also hit another 20% loss off a losing trade, so indeed 60% might just be my magic number! We'll see how tmr goes...

Yours

X

No comments:

Post a Comment