Thursday, August 16, 2018

Vanishing Paper Gains to 65% gain - 240% total

I just saw a 50% paper gain vanish before my eyes. While I definitely understand the rationale of letting my system play it out, there just that "aww shoot" feeling y'know? Like why can't I just TP and imagine that it was a trade I'd never placed in the first place? Haha... Oh well, let's keep it up for now. It's been a mere week into this current strategy. I'm still thinking of my 1 pip TP strategy all the time though! Trade safe!

Edit: I got back to 65% gains and closed it out, as that was at the R1 level today where it had bounced off once today. So I took that as new info and adjusted my trade accordingly. I'm still comfortable being a little dynamic at least. But guess what, I should've left it and would have netted an additional 30%!  Trade safe.

Yours

X

No comments:

Post a Comment